We are following government advice on Covid-19
Payments and booking changes
In order to help you during this difficult time we are offering the following options:
- We are not collecting final payments from guests until nearer the time.
- If we are unable/not allowed to accommodate your stay, we will of course refund your money if you don't want to re-book for another time.
- New bookings will have flexible cancellation policies, up to a few weeks before during these uncertain times
Please do talk to us if you need clarification or need help making changes
- Self check-in We have installed key safes for key access to our properties
- we also have electronic locks using plastic tags
- We have help on hand if you need us
We continue to clean thecottages thoroughly between stays and have adapted our processes as follows to :
- Cleaners wearing gloves
- Double cleaning
- Wash and clean surfaces first using hot water and detergent
- Clean again, using anti-bacterial agents.
- Priority to all ‘high-touch’ and horizontal areas including:
- keys, tags and lockboxes
- handles: doors, wardrobes, fridges, ovens, loos, toasters, microwaves, kettle etc.
- TV remote control, TVs, taps and light switches/ pull-cords, washing machine doors and buttons etc
- Waste / Recycle bins
- Dining chair backs, mirrors and bed heads
- cutlery and crockery washed at the highest temperature
- We will stack the dishwasher up and leave it clean and untouched for you to use
- Our cleaners will not access the apartments during your stay, if you need clean bedding, we can arrange this for you
In return, we ask you to help protect our cleaners by stripping the beds and opening windows